Monday 13 February 2012

My Holiday

With a new year came new holiday activities, new memories and more sunshine.

During my holidays I had a great time hanging out with friends and family, shopping, sleeping and watching movies. One of my favourite movies I watched these holidays with my friend was tower heist an action/comedy that had me laughing throughout the movie. I spent time shopping for clothes (as a girl always does) and catching up on sleep which was one of my enjoyable moments.

Besides hanging out with my friends, shopping and sleeping I also spent time with my cousins and one of my relatives that had came all the way from my home country, South Africa, to visit and spend time with all of us. We had many outings like dinner parties and even Christmas at my cousins and New Years Eve hosted by my family and I. There were many funny moments and a lot of embarrassing stories that came out through that time containing laughs and shame.

Also as hundreds of people flocked to the east coast of North Island, New Zealand I just happened to be one of those fellow people. Travelling with my family and without signal on my phone for half the trip to Waihi, for a few nights wasn’t my favourite idea of a holiday. But while I was away I got to see some beautiful beaches, spectacular scenery and even got to do one of my favourite things….Kayak after a couple of years.

So overall I had my ups and my downs to y school holidays and enjoyed it. One thing I do wish is that the holidays were longer!

2 comments:

  1. Don't we all wish the holidays were longer - or the weeks were short like the last couple!
    That is cool that you got to catch up with family from overseas and I bet you had heaps of fun hanging out with them.
    Great to see that you figured out how to use blogger and managed to put a link in your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your creative writing homework?

    ReplyDelete