Wednesday 18 April 2012

Term 1 Reflection.

So term 1 in my perspective was exciting and different as I met new teachers, new students and was able to settle in to the term smoothly.

Plus- the plus side of term 1 was settling into my classes. In my music class I achieved top marks in both the practical and theory part of my work and that was something I was able to be proud of.

 Minus-the minuses in term 1 for me would be the 50minute tutors because it is too long and the activities done in tutor aren't exciting or creative. Another minus for me would be some of the teachers I have because they when giving instructions they don’t make sense which makes it hard to understand the teacher’s instructions.

Interesting- the interesting part of term 1 was meeting new people in my classes, learning new facts in social studies and the composition process in music.

In term 2 I would like to work on my attention span and stop getting distracted by others in class! also in english i would like to improve on my infrence skills(ps. Sorry for the late reflection I didn’t check the blog till yesterday)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you don't understand instructions when I give them! (I don't want to be one of the bad teachers :( )

    ReplyDelete